Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Three Foods That Can Make Your Kids Happy As Well As Healthy

I think for all of us parents one of the most challenging tasks of growing up our kids is feeding them up with proper nutritional foods. Ahh....I can remember those mornings of my kids' nursery days when I had to run behind them to feed them their breakfast. Even now when my kids are in school, for  me getting my finicky kids to eat is no less tough than trying to push a bolder up a mountain of molasses. But, you know, recently I got the way to give my kids complete nutrition, how? Simply, by giving them their favorite foods in a way that contains complete nutrition value they need. Ok, let me share some of them with you.

In the list of my kids' favorite foods, based on their nutritious value, I would give first preferences to macaroni and cheese. You know if I give my kids these two foods four times a day then also not even for a single time they would show their apathy for those, and I think in the current time my kids are not the exceptions with such love for macaroni. I prefer bringing Craft Mac and cheese for my kids, as these are really yammi. And of-course, no matter how good cooked the macaroni is, without pouring ketchup all over I think your kids would not love to eat it. Let your kids take the ketchup by their own and enjoy their favourite dish in their own way.

You know my kids never forget to give me a reminder that in dinner I have to prepare fried chicken for them. I prefer making two of my kids' voted dishes Colonel Sanders Kentucky Fried Chicken and white meat at my home with some spicy yet healthy ingredients. And yes, I don't forget to bring the biscuit that comes with them, as I have seen my kids get the real zeal of eating chicken with that biscuit only, because the double crispiness of chicken and biscuit gets a real thumbs up.

The next most popular menu in the preference list of my kids' favorite foods is Hamburger. What I found recently that onion is the one that is strictly no-no for them; so no onion near anywhere of their Hamburger. All they need in their burger is lots of ketchup. And remember, the bun should be hamburger buns and you need to keep the regular hard rolls, whole wheat buns or rolls and certainly seeds away from their Hamburger to give them that yammi test they are affectionate of.

So, if you're scratching your head to find out the way to give your kids complete nutrition with their favorite foods then try these ones.

For Kids favorite recipes go here!

No comments:

Post a Comment