Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Benalmadena, Spain - Find an Enthralling Way to Have Family Fun

In the last summer vacation we visited to Benalmadena for great family fun. While I was engaged in the information gathering process and planning for the tour, I was thinking whether my kids will enjoy the place and the tour or not; but all my confusions went wrong right from the moment we reached there.

Yeppiiii!! We were about to reach the marina of Benalmadena, walking slowly towards to sea world, certainly my 14-years old elder son charged up with a wild excitement and started shouting and acting like a happy orangutan. Well, he was not alone, my other kids and my husband also joined him and you won’t believe, I really hadn’t seen them happier than that day before.

After we had done with our sea bathing, we moved to Selwo Marina, where we did play, swim and interact a lot with the dolphins and sea lions. Wow, I really can’t describe how excited my kids were by getting the opportunity to touch, play and have fun with dolphins.

On the next day, we visited the Costa del Sol, which again proved as an amusement center for my kids. The large variety of rides, shows, funny stuff and amusements programs made my family completely lost into.

Our final destination was Benalmadena Cableca. Here, I must say to all the readers that, if you don’t like height then you must try with this one; I am sure you will find what actually the excitement is with a mountain ride without facing anything to fear about.

From Benalmadena we hired a cable car and started our breathtaking ride to the top of the place that is 750 meter above sea level, Calamorro Mountain. Now what should I describe about the trip; the cable car riding was itself worth the expense.

As we reached the Calamorro Mountain a new session of fun began. I saw my kids wanting to fly with the eagles, falcons, and lots of colorful birds. We took a walk along a hiking route to reach the middle point of the Benalmadena’s nature, and our Benalmadena tour’s family fun ended with the wide view of Mother Nature in a safe cage in our minds.

No comments:

Post a Comment